Welcoming Windermere Aquatic to the Windermere Boat Show!
We are the U.K.s largest importer and distributor for Bayliner boats located on the beautiful shores of Lake Windermere, Cumbria. We stock a wide range of new and used boats of all categories. All these Bayliner boats can be viewed seven days a week at Windermere Aquatic’s 3.5 acre Marina which is situated in the very heart of Bowness on Windermere.
Our facilities include the following;
- Berthing for up to 185 boats on our new floating Walcon offshore pontoons.
- Undercover storage for up to 130 sports boats available.
- Full Servicing/Maintenance and GRP repairs for a wide range of boats whilst still retaining our specialist skills with Bayliner and Mercruiser
- Extensive range of Brokerage boats for sale
- Factory trained engineers Bayliner, Mercruiser approved
- Chandlery both for power and sail boats
- Sail/ upholstery repairs specialist
- Approved repairer for all major insurance companies
- Plus many more facilities and benefits that you would expect of an established family owned marina
Windermere Aquatic will be presenting the Bayliner VR5 Bowrider
OUR MOST EVOLVED RUNABOUT TO DATE IS AHEAD OF ITS TIME
VR5 Spec Sheet: VR5specsheet
The VR5 builds on Bayliner’s proven V-bottom runabout heritage, while adding form AND function. Forward, the boat employs Bayliner’s category-leading BeamForward™ design, which carries the full 8 feet of beam further forward in the boat than has been traditionally done. The self-bailing cockpit features Bayliner’s new AftAdvantage™ design that increases the aft seating area by extending it to the aft most point of the running surface, then adding the swim platform at the end of the running surface. This keeps the platform apart from the usable interior space, rather than encroaching on it. The result is a boat that maximises space and value like never before.
- BeamForward™ design with high gunnels creates more passenger space, under-seat storage and safety.
- Exceptionally roomy cockpit thanks to our exclusive AftAdvantage™ design
- Standard integrated swim platform and optional platform extension are positioned further aft than comparable models adding interior space while providing the ideal staging area for water sports.
- Available Water Sports or Fishing Options let you customize the VR5 to suit your family’s needs.
Find us At:
Windermere Aquatic Limited.
Telephone Number +44 (0)15394 42121
Fax: +44 (0)15394 46716